X.Org BoD meeting minutes 2017-01-05

Daniel Vetter daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch
Thu Jan 5 22:50:00 UTC 2017

These are the meeting minutes the X.Org Board of Directors [1] meeting.
Minutes and IRC logs are published on the wiki [2, 3].

The X.Org board meets every two weeks on Thu/Fri (depending on your
timezone) in the #xf-bod IRC channel on irc.oftc.net. Please refer to the
X.Org Google calendar [3] for time and date of the next meeting.

For any issues that need to come to the attention of the board please email
me or board at foundation.x.org and we will add it to the agenda for the next

[1] http://wiki.x.org/wiki/BoardOfDirectors
[2] http://wiki.x.org/wiki/BoardOfDirectors/MeetingSummaries
[3] http://www.x.org/wiki/BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs
== Disclaimer ==
Best efforts are made to ensure the below is accurate and valid. However,
errors sometimes happen. If any errors or omissions are found, please bring
them to my or the board's attention.

## Attendees

Peter Hutterer,
Alex Deucher,
Daniel Vetter,
Bryce Harrington,
Keith Packard,
Rob Clark,
Egbert Eich,


Martin Peres,

## Summary

Agenda: election, membership agreement, khronos, gsoc, board@ archive, financial

gsoc needs projects and mentors.

Election season starting, Alex chairing the election committee.

Working on an update of the 10+ years old membership agreement, will be voted on
this election (again needs a 2/3 majority, like bylaw changes).

## Items discussed

[[!format txt """
ITEM: financial records
No update, Bryce still working on it
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Election
Election committee is Alex, Peter, Egbert, Bryce & Keith, with Alex as chair.
Some discussion on where the election wiki page went, Rob might have an idea
that it's stuck on openshift.
ACTIONS: Alex to run the show.
ACTIONS: Alex&Peter to document everything on the wiki + resurrect it, wherever
it is.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: membership agreement
Minor updates to the very old membership agreement to match the new bylaws.
ACTIONS: Rob to also send patches to update the update procedure and other areas
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: khronos
Still waiting on SPI. Decided to wait a bit more before repinging.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: gsoc
Need org application and updated projects page
ACTIONS: Martin+Rob to ping everyone (mail to members@ + dev lists) to update
project pages for 2016.
ACTIONS: Alex submits the application.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: board@ archive
We have one already ...

Daniel Vetter
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation

More information about the members mailing list